Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snot,Snot and more Snot

Januari is sick, AGAIN, being how it is that she just got over RSV last month I'm wondering if she has allergies and if this carpet that is lining the entire house needs to come up.  I'm going off of zero sleep and a lot of impatience.  I woke up at 2:00am and didn't fall back to sleep until 5:30am then back up at 9:00am to hit the gym.  I love working out, the only thing that drives me insane is when people talk on their cellphones LOUDLY while on the gym equipment. How can you get an effective workout while running your yap? When my heart rate gets up I'm barely able to breathe let alone hold a conversation!  Cell phones should be banned from the workout area of the gym, its distracting.
I took Javier, Boston and their cousins Kameron, Karisma and Tyrell Jr. to the park while I sat underneath a tree with my laptop and worked on Skeletons.  I'm really excited about getting this book published, there are still a few kinks that I have to work on and I have to find someone to edit the final manuscript before I can say that I'm officially ready to print, but its is so close that I can taste it.  Skeletons is my seventh baby, I've been nursing her for over five years and now that it is almost time for my baby to leave the nest (sad face).  I often wonder what it would be like for me to finally be a published author, to finally have my dream come true and to have my very own book sitting in my bookcase instead of the works of other authors. After Skeletons is published I'm not finished yet, I have at least three more books that I'm working on, but they all get the backseat when it comes to this one.
In the meantime, I have to put the kids in the shower and give Januari her medication then its bedtime for the kiddos and writing time for me.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment