Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Importance of Foreplay

Here I sit on the couch with the front door open letting in the blissful rays of natural sunlight, dinner is finished and the smells of baked chicken and garlic fill the house, here I sit with my feet propped up on the table, a glass of ice-cold kool-aid by my side and the soft hum of the ceiling fan as it blows a cool breeze across my face is the only sound in the house.  There is not, "mommy, mommy, momma, mom, mommmmmmy, mother" or "he hit me" or "she is looking at me!" or "she is breathing on me!" or "waaaaaaaa!" or even "babe, have you seen my (insert object that husband can never find despite the fact that he had it last and no matter how many times I tell him to put his things away it falls on deaf ears)?" nope just the sound of the ceiling fan as it blows a cool breeze around the room. Oh I'm enjoying this because I don't get many quiet moments to myself.  I'm lucky because my husband took all of the kids to pick up my 17 year-old and to get gas so I'm enjoying my little moment of happiness and it is moments like this that make being a mother so wonderful.

How Can I get More Time?
I read a lot and one of the articles that I ran across today was talking about how to get your guy to give your more foreplay in the bedroom.  One of the questions asked were:

My husband wants to go from kissing straight into sex, how can I get him to slow down and give me more foreplay?

Another one asked:

HELP my husband seems disinterested in pleasing me, he almost never gives me foreplay before we have sex and I'm getting fed up, what should I do?

So needless to say the amount of foreplay is important to women and I think that most women would agree that since we are not as automatic as men who only need a visual cue to get erect it takes us a little longer to get ready for sexual intercourse.

Contents Under Pressure May Explode!
Men are under a lot of pressure when it comes to sex.  They have to first determine rather or not we even want to have sex with them, then they have to determine when to make the first move, determine what kind and how much foreplay works for us.  Women we are all different and what turns Suzy on may not work for Megan and women are moody so what worked last night might not work tonight.  This puts a lot of pressure on our poor little guys, it's a wonder how they don't just explode!

As I was sitting in my quiet house enjoying a few moments of bliss, I finally had time to think about how great and wonderful my husbands was at that moment and to think about sex.  See having a guy touch you, caress you, kiss you and even lick you is all fine and dandy for when you are both at that exact moment, however there is a whole 24 hours in a day and those hours have to be utilized so why not use them for foreplay! 

24 HOURS OF FOREPLAY? EEK!
No I'm not talking about sending each other dirty text messages and XXX rated pics throughout the day, what I am talking about is the kind of foreplay that makes your partner feel loved and feel as if you care.  I'm talking about waking her up with breakfast in bed and that doesn't mean you have to make some Wolfgang Puck type breakfast either.  A beacon and egg muffin and some orange juice in bed still constitutes as breakfast in bed.  Helping her get the kids ready for the day by offering to iron their clothes, give them showers, or make them a bowl of cereal is a form of foreplay.  

Throughout the day you can send her little I love you texts and even throw in a few I wanna sex you up text messages just to let her know that you are thinking of her is a great idea.  But add to that by offering to pick dinner up before you get home and help the kids with their homework or even put a load of clothes in the washing machine so that she can have just a moment to unwind or to take care of something that she needs to take care of.  

24 Play
I'm talking about twenty-four play,the type of foreplay that can occur twenty-four hours a day.  This type of foreplay is the type that allows your mate more time and less stress throughout the day.  This type of foreplay is the kind that allows you to show her how much you do care about her and want to help her out around the house more.  This kind of foreplay is what free's up her mind so that while you are making love to her she isn't busy thinking about rather or not she loaded the dishwasher or the kids have clean underwear for in the morning.  Twenty-foreplay is the kind of foreplay that most women need even before they get into bed with you, even before the action begins.

TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment