Friday, April 22, 2011

Sample Chapter-Must Be 18 or Older Please

Pouring more sesame oil in my palms I ran my hands from my ankles, to my calf and up to my full 


thighs.  I spread my thighs apart and ran my hands along the smooth skin of my pussy.  I began getting a


 full bikini wax when Mike and I were still making love three or four times a week, but now that the 


love-making stopped, waxing was just a habit.  I turned on the faucet and sat on the edge of the toilet


 with my legs spread. 



Rubbing my clit in a circular motion I bit my bottom lip as not to moan, but the electricity was so 

intense that I could not help it.   With my pointer and middle finger I plunged deep inside of my 

wetness causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head and my legs to jerk.

“God.” I moaned softly hoping the sound of the running water would drown out any noise that might be

 heard from the other side of the bathroom door.

Deeper and deeper I plunged my fingers inside of my wanting body as the feelings grew more intense 

and the pressure began to build.  Holding on to the side of the sink my body moved with my fingers, 

fluidly.  My fingers played me like a harp and with every stroke I sang a melody that only I could 

appreciate until a knock came at the door taking me from my tranquil moment in time.

I swallowed hard, “What?”

“Hey I need to get in there.” Mike said.

Breathing hard, I slid my fingers out of my body, “I’m just about finished.”

“Hurry up, it’s getting late.”

Rolling my eyes, Mike sure knew how to fuck up a good orgasm.

After I washed my hands I stormed out of the bathroom rolling my eyes at Mike as he lay across the 

bed with the remote control in his hands.

“What is wrong with you Santana?” he asked as he kept his eyes glued to ESPN.

“Nothing.” I shot.

“I know that nothing usually means something.” He said, “So don’t bullshit me, what’s going on?”

“Mike, when was the last time we had sex?” I asked.

“I don’t know, last week I guess.”

“And are you fine with that?”

He shrugged.

“So you don’t care?”

“No, I didn’t say that I didn’t care, but sex isn’t all that important to me anymore.”

“Sex is a huge part of a marriage.”

“What are you saying Santana; do you want to have sex tonight?” Mike asked never taking his eyes off of

Sports Center.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“If you want to have sex then let’s do it because I have a very busy day tomorrow and I want to get some

 sleep tonight.” Mike turned the TV off and put the remote down on the bed as he walked toward me.

Turning my back on him I pulled the chocolate duvet back, “Since you have such a busy day tomorrow

 you’d better get some rest.” I said, pissed.

“Why do you have to make this so difficult?” he asked as he kissed the side of my neck, his breath 

smelled like beer.

“Mike, I’m not in the mood.”

“What, but you just said…”

I looked him in his light brown eyes and said sternly, “I am not in the mood.”

Defeated Mike walked into the bathroom slamming the door.  I wonder if he was in there finishing up

 where I began.

1 comment:

  1. Well damn GIRLY.........man Santana needs her some.....

    ReplyDelete