Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Skeletons Chapter Sample

This is an excerpt from chapter 4 of Skeletons, I hope that you enjoy!


Keith has the body of a Greek God, from his rock hard six pack of muscles to his legs that were as thick as
 tree trunks.  It was well after midnight as I lay naked across my king-sized bed watching him dress.
“Baby are you sure that you can’t stay the night?” I pouted, “Trust me there is more of what you just got to 
come.” I spread my thighs.
Glancing my way he smiled, “Not tonight Phoenix, I have to get home.”
Huffing I got out of bed and slid a t-shirt over my naked body, “Why is she tripping again?”
He put on his black Timberland boots in silence.
“I’m getting tired of this Keith; I’m tired of giving, giving and giving yet feeling empty in return.”
“Phoenix, why do we always have to go through this when I can’t spend the night with you?” He asked, “You know my situation better than anyone else.”
Running my hand through my tangled hair I continued to pout, but softened when he came towards me; Keith was at least one foot taller than me so I had to strain my neck to look up at him.
“I promise that I will make it up to you real soon.” He said as his full lips covered mine.

Kissing him felt so right, I know that Keith and I were destined to be together if only he weren’t someone else’s man.  As we embraced I ran my hand along the tight muscles on his back until his phone vibrated.
Looking at the display on his phone he looked at me with regret in his eyes, “I’ve got to…”
“Go.” I said as I opened my bedroom door for him to make his usual late night exit.

Standing in the window I watched my midnight lover’s truck pull out of my driveway, he was on his phone, most likely with her telling her how he was out with the boys and he lost track of time.  She was a fool, how many times I’d heard him use that same tired ass line on her while he was lying in bed with me in his arms.  How foolish she was for allowing him to come home with the smell of another woman’s pussy on his dick and lips, while she stay home with their son he lay in the bed of his other baby mother and her very own sister.

1 comment:

  1. Very good love the twist about the other woman being the sister and having a baby by him wow.

    ReplyDelete