Thursday, November 1, 2012

SON OF A PREACHER MAN

Hello all an am giddy as a naughty school girl underneath the bleachers at a field hockey game because....wait for it....wait for it....SON OF A PREACHER MAN WILL BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 27th!!

I am more than excited not only because I am releasing my second novel but also because my ultra cool beta readers are loving SPM and they can't wait until it drops!

I have so much work to do in the meantime but the one thing that I'm most excited about is my book release party! Not only am I having a book release party at my favorite art studio Jacoby Art Studio in my hometown of Alton Illinois but I am also hosting another release party for my lovely co-workers at Magellan HealthCare!

My street rearm is getting geared up to jot the malls to promote and sell both Skeletons and Son Of A Preacher Man and my very own human blow horn husband Kerri is ready to tell everyone that he sees about my book.

This is such an exciting month for me but it is also a very busy month too. With that being said I will not tend to my blog happy about relationship issues but what I will be doing is supporting fellow authors by posting interviews that I have conducted with them so stay tuned!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment