Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guest Blogger Deatri King-Bey!

Hello everyone, from what I hear many of you enjoyed my interview of Author Pinky Dior last week so I'm going to keep the cross promotion going while I busy myself with my soon to be released title, Son of A Preacher Man.

Today I welcome guest blogger Detri King-Bey who has been in the game for quite some time and has several titles under her belt such as Third Time's A Charm, Sons 4 Sale, Santa's Helpers, Love's Desire, Picture Perfect, Beauty and the Beast, The Other Realm, Operation White Rose and Jodie's Choice....WHEW! Detri has recently released yet another title, Tease to follow along with the fan favorite Write Brothers series of books. Read on to learn more about what this Phoenix, Arizonan has going on:

Dee, this isn’t the type of book you usually write, but I still liked it. What happened?
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard something on those lines this past year as the four titles of my romance series, the Write Brothers, were released.
What had happened was… Seriously, as an author, I’m always looking for new challenges. I write romance with a big dose of reality and women’s fiction, but not traditional romance and not series romance.



So what better challenge than writing a traditional romance series?
When I started on this journey, I worried writing a series wouldn’t keep my interest so I took steps to help in that department. I enlisted the readers to help me decide the order of the series. And we had a BALL. Thank you all for your assistance. You kept me laughing the entire time.

Soooo, here we are. The final title of the Write Brothers series was released and I’m proud of the result. If you’ve enjoyed the first three titles, you won’t be disappointed Tease. For those of you who haven’t tried the series, I’ve also released an eBox set of the entire series.

TEASE: After Eva caught her fiancĂ© in bed with her cousin, she swore she'd never be played for the fool again. Now the ultimate bed-hopper—Tyler Write, has set his sights on her and she’s having difficulty resisting him.

Tyler can have any woman except the one he truly wants—Eva Simpson. Smooth lines and sweet talk won't work with her. To have a chance at Eva’s heart, he’ll have to show her who he really is.
Purchase this eBook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble. The print version will be released in a few weeks.


SONS 4 SALE (Write Brothers Series eBox Set): If Gloria Write hears “There are no good Black men…” one more time, she’ll scream. She has four sons who fit the bill and not one is married. Desperate times call for desperate action. During the course of four novels, Gloria sets out to ensure her sons marry. The eBox set includes all four Write Brother novels.
Purchase the eBox set for $7.99 or each novel for $2.99 from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.



Shimeka, thank you for letting me to visit your slice of the cyberworld. I appreciate it and you.

Deatri King-Bey http://DeatriKingBey.com, http://www.LLReaper.net

No, thank you Deatri! You can connect with Detatri on the following social networks:

No comments:

Post a Comment